Private duty care is personalized on-going home care up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for patients of all ages, from infants to seniors.
Private duty home care is provided by our skilled nurses and certified nursing assistants and may be covered by insurance, worker’s comp and government programs like the Veterans Administration, Champ Veterans Affairs Benefits, and Medicaid.
Our staff of professional and specialized in-home health clinicians are well trained and equipped to handle complex healthcare needs and routine day-to-day home care. We are extremely selective in the staff we employ, and each home-based clinical team member is carefully matched to the personality and needs of each client. Our private duty care includes home-based skilled nursing and certified nursing assistant services.
Home-Based Skilled Nursing Services
Our in-home skilled nursing care includes the following services:
- Ensuring adherence to ventilator parameters provided by physician orders
- Maintaining a clear airway through suctioning nose, mouth or tracheotomy
- Tracheotomy (trach) care to prevent skin infection and breakdown
- Feeding tube management for bolus or continuous feeding
- Wound care management to promote healing
- Diabetes support for insulin management and dietary restrictions
- Medication management
Infant nutrition or total parenteral nutrition and IV administration
- Neurological symptom management consisting of, but not limited to, autism, Asperger’s syndrome, epilepsy, spinal cord injury and cerebral palsy.
- Pain control to promote comfort at home
- Hourly physical assessments to identify any potential issues
- Ongoing communication with physicians regarding patient status and needs
Home-Based Certified Nursing Assistant Services
Our in-home certified nursing assistant care includes the following services:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Hygiene care
- Medication reminders
- Light meal preparation and feeding assistance
- Ambulation and transfer assistance